Wednesday, February 23

110222 Sukira KTR Phone Call with Eunhyuk & Kyu


The front part is Eunhyuk talking with Leeteuk and all until he passes the phone over to Kyu. I’m suspecting that it’s Kyu who beckoned him to let him talk lol, but poor Hyuk, he must have regretted! He seems to be Kyu’s favourite bully target recently. XD Read the transcript below the vid to know what the unstoppable magnae said! I included Eunhyuk’s part as well. (=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVLW4MzJNrA
Credits: SJSAang


Hyuk’s part goes around like this:

Teuk:..in China now right?
Hyuk: Ah, What are you guys doing, without me?
(I don’t understand what teuk said and hyuk answered)
Teuk: Where are you now?
Hyuk: China-(Some state..?)
Key: Ah before was at Japan right
Hyuk: Yes right, then I came here (there was a joke I don’t get)

Teuk asks how the weather is, Hyuk says is drizzling.
Then he says he’s quite tired, so he’s drizzling too (perspiring)
Teuks asks KanMiyeon(I think) whether she has anything to say, then she asks if he’s doing well.
Hyuk: Yea, who is this?
Teuk: Its KanMiyeon ssi.
Hyuk: Ah Miyeon Noona Annyeonghaseyo!
Miyeon: HiHi (then smth about them actually conversing without honorifics..)

Teuk: Miss A’s Fei and Jia are here too.
Fei&Jia: NiHao! (Greeting in Chinese)
Hyuk: Ahh DaJiaHao! (He used it wrongly, this is like to an audience) I mean, NiMenHao! ( This is more towards the two he’s talking to)
Fei/Jia: NiChiFanLeMa(Have you eaten already?)
Hyuk repeats cause he doesnt know: ChiFanLeMa (Eaten already?)
Teuk: Eunhyuk ssi..
Hyuk: Yes?
Teuk: In China, (Hyuk:Yea) what are you doing right now?
Hyuk: I’m eating Hamburger right now.

Teuk: Really, how is Eunhyuk’s popularity in china?
Hyuk: Er my popularity.. should I tell you honestly?
Key: Yes yes, you can speak honestly.
Hyuk: Sungyong(ChengLong) GeumJungMo(?), and YuDeokHwa(LiuDeHua).. all these are one step below me (I think he meant that). (Those he named are Chinese superstars)
Teuk asks whether its reliable, Hyuk laughs and says yes.
Teuk was like, why do I even ask this.
Then Hyuk tells him there’s somebody else to talk to, and gives the phone to Kyu.

Credits: spencerovely@YT

(Starts at around 2:10)
Kyuhyun: Hello?
Leeteuk: Who is it?
Kyuhyun: Yes, this isn’t Donghae ssi, it’s Kyuhyun ssi.
Leeteuk: Ah Kyuhyun ssi, you’re in China for Super Junior M activities?
Kyuhyun: Yes, that’s right. But we’re in trouble. We’re doing an interview in Chinese now, but because Eunhyuk ssi often cracks ridiculous jokes in Korean, the Chinese staff is building up great discontentment.
Leeteuk: What is he doing exactly?
Kyuhyun: I don’t know! I have no idea of what he’s saying either!
Leeteuk: Please explain it’s the Hallyu Wave in China Kyuhyun ssi.
Kyuhyun: The Hallyu Wave? Right now it’s got to the point I can’t even manage to say it in words here, now!
Leeteuk: That much?
Kyuhyun: Yes that’s right.
Leeteuk: Thank you for this unsubstantial information.
Kyuhyun: Anyway the most important thing.. please take Eunhyuk ssi back quickly.
Leeteuk: When you’re on the plane then just throw him off~
Kyuhyun: Oh yes, I understand!

source : http://princekyu.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment