Monday, February 28

110228 Heechul Twitter Updates


Heedictator: The Pretty Rechkless- Make me wanna die http://twitpic.com/44b7tw

KyeYoungChon: @Heedictator Huh?

Heedictator: @KyeYoungChon It’s a song that I’m into right nowㅋI once again am into female lead vocal bands after Evan Essense ㅡㅡ Get the CD for me~

KyeYoungChon: @Heedictator It’s so dark… ㅡㅡ;; But the vocal’s pretty.

Heedictator: @KyeYoungChon Apparently she’s a famous actress ㅡㅡ But I don’t know very well~ The feel of the music is my style ㅋㅋ Listen to it

KyeYoungChon: @Heedictator I am listening

Heedictator: @KyeYoungChon How is it

KyeYoungChon: @Heedictator It’s scary

Heedictator: @KeyYoungChon Is it (Or is she) pretty?

KyeYoungChon: @Heedictator I lost

Heedictator: @KyeYoungChon But there is only one song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment