Tuesday, March 1

110225 Kyuhyun UFO Replies


[ELF] Being ELF by myself in the class..how……I will make all the kids in our class become ELF!!!!
[KYU] It’s special command ….please make all of them become Kyu fan
[ELF] ㅋIf oppa reply me a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI will think over itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[KYU] ㅡㅡDidn’t I replied you a lot!
[ELF] Oppa you will remember who am I right????O “O ;;;;
[KYU] Of course~~^^(He said this in a cute way xD)
[ELF] On second thought, reply is too weak ㅋㅋㅋHow about get married (with me)?? I will make all citizen become Kyu fan if you marry meㅋ
[KYU] I will do it if you make all citizen become Kyu fan ㅋㅋㅋ
[ELF] I’m just worried that oppa can’t find someone to marry if it wasn’t meㅋ
[KYU] There are so many ELF who wants to take me over^^ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(cute way again xD)

Few days later (still same ELF)
[ELF] Saying I love you..Is it still too fast for us??Hehe^o^ So what?~I love you♥
[KYU] Still early…

So now you want to conquer the nation and make everyone Kyu fans?? Not being sarcastic but, you have one BIG ambitious dream there, kid! XD Here’s another reply from him but before that, I’d like to bring forth a previous reply of his (from last year I think) first.

ELF: You really..!! It’s okay even if it’s just a ‘.’ Please just reply meㅠㅠ I won’t wish for much. Just reply a ‘.’ and I’ll be very happy.
Kyu: If you really just want a dot, I won’t reply you. People should have more hope.

…You’re going against your own words, Kyu!

[Fan] Oppa please give(write) something even if it’s just a dotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
[Onew] (You are) precious one how can I only give you a dotㅠㅠ……………………………
[Shim Changmin] . ……………ㅋ……………
[Cho Kyuhyun] .

Trans by @Jinn8812elf
Do not reup to ur twitter. And plz take out with full credits ^^

source : http://princekyu.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment