Saturday, March 12

Is Lee Seunggi going to make a comeback?


A photo of the top star, Lee Seunggi, in a recording studio was recently revealed, and many of his fans are interested in whether he will be releasing an album soon.

Lee Seunggi planned on filming a new drama but it was canceled, leaving the fans disappointed. Because of that, many fans have concluded that he will be releasing an album in order to make up for that.

The picture was uploaded on the 11th on a community portal site which contains a picture of Lee Seunggi in a comfortable outfit with a headphone.

It's been a while since the fans have seen Lee Seunggi in front of a mic, and after seeing this photo, some fans said, "After seeing Lee Seunggi in front of a mic with a serious expression, I'm excited to see what kind of sweet song is going to be made," and "He deserves the title, 'Korea's Star,' because he's always working hard."

But, this picture shows Lee Seunggi practicing his singing skills for a wedding at a commercial event.

Lee Seunggi commented about this by saying, "I'm more nervous now than I was when I was a rookie because I'm singing for a couple who's starting their 2nd life. I've been practicing the song, 'Will You Marry Me' whenever I can because of the event, and it's a song that I want to sing to my future wife."

Source: http://www.koreaboo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment